The more you read about industrial sustainability and the circular economy the more you hear about corporate leaders who are readying their companies to take advantage of the transformational opportunities that will undoubtedly become available. All this has implications and opportunities for PLM. Most apparent is the need to embed the end of a product's useful life through the creation of innovative new products while at the same time supporting the full lifecycle. Those companies able to do this will be rewarded.
A CIMdate Essential Reading List：文献リスト
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- http://www.ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/business/reports (登録要)
- Towards the Circular Economy Vol.1: Economic and business rationale for an accelerated transition
Towards the Circular Economy Vol.2: Opportunities for the fast-moving consumer goods sector
Towards the Circular Economy Vol.3: Accelerating the scale-up across global supply chains
McKinsey & Company
- Towards the Circular Economy
- The main idea of ZeroWIN is that waste prevention has to be seen from a holistic perspective to make it work efficiently and effectively.
- Guardian Sustainable Business
Havard Business Review Blog
- Is Your Company Ready for the Circular Economy?
World Economic Forum
China Circular Economy
International Institute for Sustainable Development
- The circular economy hub
The Aldersgate Group
The Club of Rome
- Business leaders in Davos keen to mainstream circular economy