The evolution of PLM - Product InnovationによるCIMdata社長、ピーター・ビレロ (Peter Bilello）インタビュー (2014/12/17 公開)
The evolution of PLM - Peter Bilello, President of CIMdata, shares his perspectives on the future of PLM, why PLM implementations fail, and how the market is evolving.
- Tell us a little about CIMdata
- What do you think PLM is headed? <- Platfromzation
- What are the common misconceptions regrading PLM? <- Not Engineering System
- When selecting a PLM vendor, what key things should be an industrial company be asking prospective suppliers?
- What should companies thinking about their first PLM investment be prioritising?
- What are the big disruptors in the PLM industry at the moment?
- Traditionally, PLM has been centered on the discrete manufactures. What can PLM do for the process industries?
- Where do PL implementations go wrong?
- How is the industry responding to social collaboration?
- What does the current landscape look like?
- There seems to be a growing interest in PLM from the global consultancies and system integrators? What does this say about the current state of the market?
- Do you see PLM as an innovation enabler?
- What role does the independent consultant play in PLM?